Eskimo®-3 was developed by 'The Father of Omega 3', Professor Tom Saldeen, and has been used by practitioners and patients for over 20 years. Eskimo®-3 is renowned for its superior freshness and purity. The unique processing technology is used to produce a pure, toxin-free product and independent studies consistently show Eskimo®-3 is one of the purest fish oils available.
Eskimo®-3 fish oil has a high level of long-term stability as it is enriched with Pufanox®, a proprietary antioxidant blend with vitamin E. Eskimo®-3 uses only the highest quality fish oil available from fully traceable and sustainable sources. The Eskimo®-3 range has been awarded 'Friend of the Sea' certification.
Eskimo®-3 Brainsharp is the ideal choice for those concerned about cognitive and memory function, as well as mental health. An excellent choice for those who wish to support brain structure and function. Created with the older adult in mind, though if indicated, may be taken by children from the age of 4 years.
- Eskimo®-3 uses only the highest quality fish oil available from fully traceable sources. The fish for Eskimo®-3 are provided by specialist fisheries and can actually be tracked back to the individual fishing vessel and even the individual taking care of the fish. This traceability (and accountability) has resulted in the Eskimo® range being awarded a 'Friend Of The Sea' certificate.
- Contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in natural quantities. It has not undergone chemical modification.
- Contains CoQ10. CoQ10 deficiency is common, especially among older adults.
- Contains omega-6 derived from evening primrose oil.
- Omega-9 (oleic acid) is a monounsaturated fatty acid, found in large quantities in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Contains vitamin D, which contributes to cell division, normal immune function and normal bone, muscle and tooth health.
- Enriched with Pufanox®, an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness and stability, meaning no fishy odour or aftertaste.
- Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
- Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
- If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
After opening store in the refrigerator and use within 2 months.
1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food, or as directed.