NA spent almost 10 years researching and developing how to make a broad spectrum multivitamin product which didn’t compromise on either the quality or quantity of individual ingredients. NA refused to launch it until they were satisfied that it was the best in the market place, delivering each of the individual vitamins and minerals in the right amount and best form to make it the most efficacious product. They have been especially formulated for your convenience to mean that you only have to take one tablet per day to get the optimum therapeutic dose.
This unique formula has been specifically designed to contain a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals that are not found in cheaper alternatives including choline, manganese and chromium which supports blood glucose levels.
As well as supporting the usual areas of health, their Multi Essentials for Men also provides support for prostate, cardiovascular, fertility and cognitive function.
- 27 different vitamins and minerals.
- Contains significantly higher levels of vitamins B, C, D and K than competitors.
- Designed to support overall men’s health as well as fertility.
- Does not contain extra iron as men are more prone to a hereditary condition that causes excess iron to build up in the vital organs.
- Body-ready, the active form of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains choline (not present in competitor’s men’s multivitamins).
- Preferred form of vitamin D (D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.