NA spent almost 10 years researching and developing how to make a broad spectrum multivitamin product which didn’t compromise on either the quality or quantity of individual ingredients. NA refused to launch it until they were satisfied that it was the best in the market place, delivering each of the individual vitamins and minerals in the right amount and best form to make it the most efficacious product. They have been especially formulated for your convenience to mean that you only have to take one tablet per day to get the optimum therapeutic dose.
This unique formula has been specifically designed to contain a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals that are not found in cheaper alternatives including choline, magnanese and chromium which supports blood glucose levels.
As well as supporting the usual areas of health, Multi Essentials for Women also provides support for bone health, teeth, fertility, skin, nails and cognitive function as well as iodine for thyroid support.
For women, bone health is important as the older we get the more our bone density decreases. By providing K2 as well as vitamin D the body is supported in directing calcium to the bones as well as aiding calcium absorption.
- Contains a comprehensive blend of 29 different essential vitamins and minerals
- Body-ready, active forms of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12, bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D - the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.